Terms and Conditions
- Covid and Lockdowns
- 1. In the event the UK Government implement a national lock-down during your rental period, the customer is entitled to a full refund if the vehicle is not required. Amendments will be accepted subject to vehicle avialbilty on requested dates.
2. All vehicles are sanitised to a high standard including a full antibacterial spray prior to customer delivery.
- General information
- Customers are required to sign to the rental agreement on vehicle delivery.
All drivers will receive a copy of the rental agreement.
Vehicles must NOT leave Great Britain.
All Payments must be provided by credit or debit card only.
Quotations are valid at the day & time of issue only.
Displayed prices are plus VAT @ 20%.
Our standard free mileage allowance is 150 per day.
All drivers must be aged between 28-70 years old.
- Driving Licence requirements
- DRIVERS MUST HAVE:
No more than 1 accident involvement within 3 years.
Held a full driving licence for a minimum of 5 years.
No more than 2 speeding penalties within 3 years.
No driving disqualification within 5 years.
- Rental Extras
- Additional drivers: £9.50 per day.
Airport Meet and Greet: £20.00.
Traffic/Parking admin fees £50.00
Vehicle Tow Bar Facility £25.00.
Additional mileage: 45-95 pence per mile.
- Booking Deposits and Advance Payments
- Customers are required to secure the reservation by making a deposit payment stated within the quotation.
The Booking Deposits and Advance payments are non-refundable if the customer cancels the booking.
In the unlikely event "Exec 4x4 Hire" cancel the reservation all monies paid including advance payments will be fully refundable.
- Remaining Balances
- Remaining balances are due on vehicle delivery using our credit/debit merchant terminal.
We accept all major credit/debit cards excluding American Express.
We may process a further part payment up to 50% of the rental balance prior to hire.
- Insurance Excess
- All vehicles hired include self-drive comprehensive insurance and nationwide breakdown cover.
In the unfortunate event of a vehicle loss/damage an excess amount will be liable by the customer between £2000-£3500 depending on vehicle hired.
- Vehicle Use Restrictions
- Vehicles must not be used the following:
1. Off-Road or Motor Racing
2. Emergency Services
3. Hire Reward, Chauffeur Services
4. Exceed the passenger vehicle limit
5. No road side parking during night time periods.
6. Pets within the vehicle (Permission Required & Extra Costs)
- Payment Method
- All major debit/credit cards are accepted, including Visa & Mastercard - (Excluding American Express).
Business/Commercial cards may incur a fee of 1.8%.
BACS or online payments maybe accepted, we advise customers to contact our reservation team for further details.
- Cancellations and Early termination
- We strongly advise customers to reserve the vehicle for the period required.
1. Cancellations with 72 hours or less notice, full payment of the rental will be liable.
2. Cancellations with 3 days or more notice, the customer is liable for 50% of the due costs.
- Additional Information
- Quotations are plus VAT @ 20%.
Amendments must be provided within 48hrs of the confirmation issue.
Failure to provide the requested drivers/hirers information within the stated period will result in a cancellation.
We reserve the right to cancel any reservation at our own discretion.
Vehicles within central London must be parked off-road on private driveways or secure private carparks.
All rentals must include a refundable £1000 minimum security deposit along with the rental balance.
Non-UK residents are required to provide an additional £2000 security deposit/bond, pre-authorised on debit/credit card.
Out of hours delivery may incur a surcharge of £45.
Confirmed booking cancelleations cannot be reinstated.
- Vehicle upgrade
- Occasionally the vehicle may be upgraded without prior notification. If we are unable to provide the exact model as per the confirmation, we guarantee to provide the same manufacture (Range Rover or Land Rover) with an upgraded specification and increased retail value.
- Your Privacy
The customer authorises any due fees to be processed by the credit/debit card used for the booking deposit payment.
- YOUR INFORMATION - YOUR CHOICE
- Customers can exercise their rights under the General Data Protection Regulation in order to (exemptions to certain information apply):
• Confirm if, how and why their data is being processed;
• Request copies of the information held about them by Exec 4x4 Hire;
• Rectify any inaccurate or incomplete data;
• Delete or remove any personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing;
• Restrict the processing of their personal data;
We have strict procedures for the storage and disclosure of personal information to prevent any unauthorised access. Therefore, we will ask for proof of identity before we disclose any information to you. Please address requests to:
Data Governance Manager,
Exec 4x4 & Range Rover Hire,
Unit Two, Oxford Road,
- In Summary
- This privacy statement will be maintained and updated to reflect any changes in Exec 4x4 Hire's processes or any changes to legislation or law that might impact how we manage your personal information. We encourage all users to regularly review this statement to ensure they are always fully aware of how Exec 4x4 Hire manages and protects their personal information.